Teaching Assistant / SENTA
- Highly popular, North Hackney based school
- Fantastic working environment
- September 2022 start date.
- Strong SLT and excellent SENCO.
- Full time, Permanent position
- Hugely positive and highly successful school
About the school looking for a Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistants required for a truly exceptional Hackney school. The student's progress is consistently excellent for GCSE and A level, and our superb personal development offer means that over the last three years we have been national debating champions, enjoyed a host of sporting successes and won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Hackney Mayor's award for music.
The school are keen to find Teaching Assistants who are totally aligned to their values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. There are permanent and fixed term positions available from the new academic year.
Why might you choose to work as a Teaching Assistant in this school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures,
- sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
Do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent?
- Experience of working with students with a range of additional needs?
- Awareness of issues related to student underachievement and barriers to their learning and participation?
- Excellent communication and organisational skills?
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this brilliant Teaching Assistant post.
Please apply for this Teaching Assistant post now!
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%