- Are you looking to get into teaching?
- Have you got KS1/KS2 experience?
- Are you passionate about education?
This two-form entry Primary School near Merton is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in KS1 or KS2. This is a full time position starting September and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eventually looking to become a teacher.
To be successful, you will:
- have excellent organisational skills
- have first-class communication skills;
- able to work well as part of a team
- be passionate about helping all children succeed
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Have a degree or equivalent
The Teaching Assistant Role:
You will be working alongside the class teachers to assist with taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or short term for whole classes and monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and reporting on pupils achievement, progress and development. Responsible for the management and development of a specialist area within the school which could include addressing the needs of pupil who need particular help to overcome barriers of learning.
If you are interested in the role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Luke and Reeson Education asap.