TA (Teaching Assistant) work within a highly prestigious all-girls school on a full time basis to start in September. This is a full-time position running for the full academic year in the first instance. The position is going to be working with one pupil on a full time basis at the school and supporting them with their learning, and their medical needs, which includes dealing with seizures. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the best schools within London. The school is keen to look over CVs ASAP and interview TAs over the summer break.
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The Ideal TA
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in secondary schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with children/young people. Having previous experience of working with pupils with existing medical conditions is highly desirable
- Experience with medical conditions, and supporting pupils.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- Excellent in School Training Schemes
- Comprehensive Induction and Training
- Great Rates of Pay
- Good Pathway into Teaching
- Rewarding Role
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Friendly Working Environment
Applications are welcome from TA's at any stage in their career. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to progress with a school based career, possibly leading to teaching in the future. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education as soon as possible.