Are you interested in gaining some school experience before you start your PGCE?
Are you looking for long term or Ad hoc work in North West London?
I am currently working with a range of schools in Brent and Harrow seeking teaching assistants to support students 1:1 and in a wider classroom setting.
Your responsibilities as a teaching assistant:
- A teaching assistant supports children across all subjects with a focus on core subjects like Maths, English and Science
- You may be working with students that have SEN such as Dyslexia and Autism, you do not need any experience, just a calm demeanour and a caring nature.
- Helping the teacher settle students in class so the whole class can learn to the best of their ability
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the Schools:
- Range of Ofsted rated good to outstanding schools
- Typical working hours are 8:30am to 3:30 pm
- Brent and Harrow based
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role or day to day work
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%