Teaching Assistant Vacancies
A unique primary school with a community feel, in Hayes in the London borough of Hillingdon, West London is recruiting for a number of new teaching assistant staff to join their expanding team from September. The successful applicants will join a highly successful team and will be provided with a comprehensive training and induction programme to ensure you have the skills, confidence and knowledge to hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for assisting in small classes developed to help children who are either "at risk" or have emotional or behavioural issues. The students are just as academic as their peers in other settings but their issues stem from a lack of oversight at home, problems trusting adults/authority or mental health/trauma issues. As a result we are looking for calm, personable and supportive individuals who bring positivity and a sense of humour in all that they do,
THE SCHOOL ARE CLEAR THAT NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY AND THAT THEY PREFER PEOPLE NEW TO THE JOB WHO CAN BE TRAINED AND BUY INTO THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL ETHOS.
The school itself is very friendly and small but well resourced, has a proven track record of helping the children in its care exceed expectations and is rated as "Outstanding" by OfSTED.
The school will invest heavily in your development and encourages career progression/professional development through regular CPD training. Permanent contracts will be offered to those who distinguish themselves this year - this is the way the school has recruited their TA staff for the last 4 years and the vast majority of those appointed in this way do get contracts. They have also put two of their TAs through teacher training this year and will be awarding them with their own classes for September.
About the Teaching Assistant Vacancies
- Hayes - Hillingdon
- Assisting students in a primary class setting
- 6 pupils in a class with 2 or 3 x Teaching Assistants
- Start ASAP
- Full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £90
About the School
- Hayes - Hillingdon
- Caters for children aged 4-11 years old
- Rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- In partnership with local schools that regularly use the training facilities available
- Outstanding leadership team who encourage in-house career progression
- On site therapists, physical therapists and specialist trained support workers
- Expansive grounds for play and environmental learning
- Local transport links that are easily accessible on foot and school car park on-site
In order to be considered for this role, the LSA / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working with ASD (essential)
- Have experience working with SEN (essential)
- Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare (desirable)
- Have proven experience working within nurseries or schools in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%