Teaching Assistant - Year 5
Are you a graduate seeking experience working in a school?
Interested in training as a teacher but you want to test the waters first?
Reeson Education are seeking a proactive and inquisitive individual to work at an Ofsted rated outstanding school based in Brent
The school are seeking graduates with an interest in education, ideally you have an interest in teacher training but it is not essential.
Paid trial days will be taking place from next week into so don't hesitate to apply today!
About the role:
- As a year 5 teaching assistant you will be required to support children as they master multiplication and division, learn about the ancient Egyptians, partake in sports events and have their first introduction to modern art just for a start, every day will be interesting and perhaps you will learn new things along the way as well
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Ofsted rated outstanding, 2 form entry school where learning is at the heart of every day
- The school seeks to instil in the children a self-belief that they have the power to shape their own destiny
- Excellent transport links
- Based in Neasden, Brent
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If working as a teaching assistant sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV today and I will be in touch.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%