Teaching Assistant | Fulham
A fantastic & supportive school in the Borough of Fulham are on the hunt for a Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start (Spring Term, January - Apirl). This is a Temporary to Permanent Teaching Assistant position. You will be working across both Year 5 and 6 in and out of the classroom. You will also be promoting learning through play & leading small intervention groups. The Head Teacher is eager to find a graduate with a genuine passion for teaching.
The ideal applicant would be hardworking, ambitious, creative and a real team player. Part of this role will also be supporting children with SEN needs including Global Delay so any experience or understanding of this is ideal. Please read on below to find out further details about this Teaching Assistant opportunity in the gorgeous borough of Fulham
- Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom - including learning difficulties and Speech & Language
- ASAP start - Long Term & Full Time
- £75 - £100 per day
- Must have a University Degree
- Good understanding of the curriculum
- You must be able to inspire young minds
- Must be able to get down to the children's level and get stuck in
- Caring and play-full personality will be required
- Experience with SEN ideal
- Graded 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- Creative & supportive School
- Located in the Borough of Fulham
- Good Tube Links - Overground Line too
If you are interested in this position Teaching Assistant, please Apply now and submit your most up-to-date CV. You can also get in contact with us directly on 02038410777 / and ask to speak to Jack M
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%