REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Merton, West London that requires an ASD Teaching Assistant (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) for an ASAP start.
The ASD Teaching Assistant role:
- Working in KS2
- Working with one child in key stage 2
- Daily rate between £65 and £70 per day
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Two form entry
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the ASD Teaching Assistant role?
- Previous experience supporting SEN within a UK primary school
- ASD experience is essential
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Luke at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence