Teaching Assistant - Sidcup
- Long term to permanent position
- Strong and confident Teaching Assistant required
- Opportunities with Primary and Secondary
- SEN support - Autism, mild to severe learning delay, Speech and Language, Mental Health
- Sidcup, Bexley
- School rated OUTSTANDING by Ofsted
- £90 per day
This is a large School with 2 sites, catering to students from 5 - 16 years old.
Children at this School have moderate to complex needs, many are diagnosed with Autism and ADHD.
There are a wide range of resources, facilities and creative and outside spaces available for teaching and learning at this school, including a Sports Centre on site and Sensory rooms.
Staff are flexible, understanding that every child is different and will require different teaching tools and methods, in order to reach their best attainment levels.
Some students take GCSE's whilst others follow a more modified path to accreditation and they also offer an incredible vocational curriculum at the School including Beauty, Catering and Hospitality, Construction, and Barbering.
This really is an excellent place to join if you are passionate about giving young people the best start in life!
- You will be an experienced Teaching Assistant, or a recent Graduate looking to enter education, or an ambitious Support Worker wanting to enter Schools.
- You will be confident to communicate well with students and other staff, to get the most from every day, supporting in lessons and supervising throughout breaks.
- You will be flexible and open to working with students with various levels and needs, including those with Special Needs.
- You will be accepting, tolerant, inclusive and wanting the best for every child.
- You will be able to support students 1-1 as well as in group/class based activities.
- You will take direction from the class teacher and feedback with relavant observations.
- You will be reliable, honest and a team player
This is a full time, long-term to permanent contract starting immediately, based in Sidcup, Bexley. Please apply below without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%