Behaviour Teaching Assistant - Barking and Dagenham
- Full-time Behaviour Teaching Assistant role
- For aspiring Teachers
- Barking and Dagenham
- £80 - £90 per day depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
A highly successful, inspiring and commended SEN School in Barking and Dagenham is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support SEN and Behaviour.
This is a full-time role starting ASAP.
- Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- Supporting students in Key Stages 3 and 4
- Supporting students with mild Autism and Challenging Behaviours
- Whole class and 1-1 support
- Positive behaviour approach
- Team Teach training is desirable
- Young and sociable staff team
- Humour is a must!
- Barking and Dagenham borough
- Starting ASAP
Paid trial days to be arranged immediately - please contact Kiesha @ Reeson - 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%