Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-time Teaching Assistant role
- Graduate Programme
- Primary/Secondary Special Needs
- Successful SEN School
- Excellent opportunities for an ambitious grad!
A successful SEN School in Catford with top of the range School site and facilities have a vacancy for a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
This is an ongoing contract starting ASAP
- The school caters for pupils with MLD, SLD, Autism, Global Delays and speech and language.
- Age ranges of pupils are 4 to 16 years old.
- The school is led by a very effective Head teacher
- Calm and relaxed setting
- All pupils address teachers by their first names.
- Teaching is in small class sizes with a focus on language and communication development.
- Careful planning and building relationships with pupils to deliver the best outcomes
- Based in Catford with good transport links and unrestricted parking
As a Graduate Classroom Teaching Assistant you will be required to assist SEN pupils with learning on a 1-2-1 and small group basis. You will be required to support the Class Teacher in delivering tailored education programmes. You will be a positive and happy presence in class who is able to provide pupils with encouragement and praise. You will be creative, able to think outside the box of how to make the learning fun and accessible for the SEN students. This is why a candidate with skills in the creative arts is desirable. Your ultimate goal is to help pupils achieve and enjoy learning!
Who would this role suit?
This role would suit a passionate and bubbly personality, someone who likes meeting new people, helping children and working as part of a team. Maybe you are thinking of becoming a Teacher? This would be a great foundation to start your teaching career. You must be friendly, patient and up for the challenge! The rewards are endless when you are successful in this SEN School!
If you are interested in working with Special Needs pupils as a Teaching Assistant and based in or around Catford, then please apply below.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%