Teaching Assistant - Hornchurch
- Outstanding SEN School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time Vacancy
- ASAP start
- Long term to permanent role
- Supporting ASD, SLD, PMLD and MLD Classes
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Friendly and warm staff team!
I am currently recruiting for a number of vacancies for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a special needs school in Hornchurch.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hornchurch / The School:
- Caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19
- Students have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties
- Split across three pleasant, well-resourced and conveniently located sites (EYFS, Primary and Secondary)
- Consistently delivering outstanding specialist education for SEN pupils
- Well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of pupils.
- Hornchurch with on-site parking
SEN Teaching Assistant - Hornchurch / The Job:
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
- Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN Teaching Assistan
- Experience in a School setting or Care background / Support Worker
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
Trial days to be arranged asap.
If you match the above criteria and are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant position in Hornchurch, please apply without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%