Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Kingston, London
Salary: £80-£100 Per Day
This friendly and successful primary school located in Kingston are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our experienced teachers to support our students' learning and development.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the class teacher in planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons, assisting with the preparation of teaching materials and resources, and working with individual students or small groups to support their learning and development.
- Supporting the class teacher in planning and delivering effective lessons that engage and inspire our students
- Assisting with the preparation of teaching materials and resources
- Working with individual students or small groups to support their learning and development
- Monitoring and tracking student progress, and providing feedback to teachers
- Promoting positive behaviour and using effective behaviour management strategies
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and stimulating learning environment
- Building positive relationships with students, parents, and other members of staff
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for working with children and helping them to achieve their full potential
- A friendly and approachable personality
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- An understanding of child development and effective teaching strategies
- A relevant qualification in education or a related field is desirable
This school in Kingston is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment for all the staff and students. If you share our passion for education and want to make a positive difference to the lives of our students, please send your CV to Pedro @ Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%