Teaching Assistant - Kent
- SEN School within London Borough of Kent
- Teaching Assistant - Long term and full time
- Permenent contract on offer for the right candidate
- School with positive ethos, happy place to work!
- Starting ASAP - Paid Trial days to be arranged
- £90 per day (DOE)
Teaching Assistant - Kent / Your new school:
- Ofsted rated this School OUTSTANDING
- Senior staff always available to meet and support staff
- Modern building and state of the ark facilities including Hydrotherahy Pool
- Class sizes range from 6 - 10 pupils with 3 x Teaching Assistant in every class
- Pupils have a range of Special Needs - AUTISM, ADHD, SLD, PMLD, SEMH
- CPD training such as Team Teach and PECS provided to all long term staff
- Strong team work ethic and happy staff team
Teaching Assistant - Kent / Your new role:
- Supporting students day to day in their classroom activities
- Using communication aids such as PECS, Makaton and Visual timetables
- Managing challenging behaviours with confidence and with a positive approach
- Encouraging students to learn through play and sensory learning
- Assessing students needs and levels and feedback back to Class Teacher
- Supervising children in class, playground and dining areas
- Providing personal care when required
Teaching Assistant - Kent / What you'll need to succeed:
- 6 months+ experience working with children
- Knowledge of Special Needs through School or Care work - Autism, SLD, PMLD
- Caring and patient nature
- Team Player
- Qualification is desirable but not essential - eg. Degree, Level 3 Childcare / TA / Health Care, TeamTeach, PECS
- Available for full-time hours : MON - FRI 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Live in or available to travel to Lewisham
Teaching Assistant - Outstanding SEN School - Kent / APPLY NOW!
If you would like to be considered for a paid trial day at this Kent based SEN School for a teaching assistant role starting ASAP please apply with your CV now.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%