TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE
- Highly popular secondary school based in West London
- Fantastic working environment with small classes and lots of support.
- Mixed School
- Fantastic SENCO and Senior Management Team.
- Full time position from September
- Hugely positive and encouraging environment
ABUT THE SCHOOL - TEACHING ASSISTANT
This is a highly regarded mixed secondary school situated within Kensington. Class sizes are smaller than average. Results at GCSE, AS, and A2 are good and the School has a very good record for Value Added. Pupils often move onto a wide range of respected universities.
Relationships between pupils and staff are excellent and visitors often remark on the family atmosphere of the School. The SEN Faculty is well managed by an experienced SENCO and sufficient support is in place to ensure new staff can settle in quickly and feel completely supported in their roles.
- Is passionate about working with young people.
- Can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in a positive environment, with a commitment to academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of working with students across the secondary age range.
- Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- a student body who are lively, with good energy.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent learning environment
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this amazing Teaching Assistant post.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%