Primary School Teaching Assistant - September 2023
Are are considering a career in education but want to gain further classroom experience before undertaking your teacher training? Then this might just be the role for you...
I am currently recruting for a lovely little community school in Barnet seeking kind, compassionate and proactive teaching assistants to join them from September 2023.
Feel free to call me on 07534 031 366 to find out more details.
No experience is necessary but ideally you will have some experience of working with children and may also have an interest in supporting children with different learning needs.
Responsibilities of a teaching assistant:
- The responsibilities of a teaching assistant are varied depending on the specific age group and your specific skill set, from finger painting to supporting the school band, you can rest assured that no two days will be the same
- Supporting the class teacher, ensuring children are safe and happy and maintaining behaviour in the classroom.
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
- Supporting children with some additional learning needs such as autism, ADHD and English as a second language
If you are local to Barnet and working as a teaching assistant sounds interesting to you then register now or call Dan today on 07534 031 366 to find out more!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%