Teaching Assistant for 1:1 Support
Location: Earlsfield SW18
Start Date: ASAP
Reeson Education are seeking a dedicated and experienced full-time Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Year 4 who has behavioural needs and also requires personal care. The successful candidate will provide essential support to the child to help them achieve their full potential.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide 1:1 support to the child with behavioural needs and assisting with personal care
- Assist in planning and delivering tailored lessons to meet the child's individual needs
- Monitor and record the child's progress, providing feedback to the class teacher and SENCo
- Implement behaviour management strategies, following the school's policies and procedures
- Build a positive and supportive relationship with the child, helping them to develop social skills and self-esteem
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Experience of working with children with behavioural needs
- comfortable with personal care
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborating with the class teacher and SENCo
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with children and parents/carers
- Knowledge of behaviour management strategies and the ability to implement them effectively
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive school community with a strong commitment to inclusion and diversity. We offer ongoing professional development opportunities to support the successful candidate's career progression and offer CPD training.
If you have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children with special needs, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%