Job Type: Teaching Assistant
Location: Merton - South West
Hours: Full - Time
Start Date: ASAP
A thriving and diverse school located in the heart of South West London (Merton), in the vibrant and diverse borough of Merton are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant on a long - term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to assist the class teacher in KS1 and KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of the children within the class.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
* A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
* Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
* Patience and a good sense of humour
* Be able to build relationships quickly
This school has / is:
* Rated 'Good' by OFSTED
* Consistently high standards
* Children who are keen to do well
* Supportive SLT and close - knit group of teachers
* Supportive governors and parents
* A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra - curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV or give the office a call on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%