- Complex Needs SEN Teaching Assistant Role.
- Assisting students who have complex medical, physical and cognitive needs.
- Zone 2, excellent transport links.
- 8 pupils in a class with 6 x Teaching Assistants, 1x Teacher
- Immediate start, full time position
The Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- A modern, friendly, and rapidly expanding Camden SEN School.
- OfSTED Outstanding.
- Assisting students with complex learning needs including PMLD and SLD.
- Supportive experienced team in class.
- Full time applicants only; Monday - Friday, 08:30-16:00
About the School
- Special Needs School in Camden
- Caters for students aged 4-19 years old.
- Outstanding leadership team and staff.
- Exceptional state of the art facilities.
- On site therapists, physical therapists and teaching assistant teams.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working in as a teaching assistant or care worker.
- Be comfortable with children who need extra support to learn.
- Be willing to undertake personal care tasks.
- Have a passion to learn new skills.
- Be reliable, punctual and professional.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available for full time work.
Teaching Assistant Benefits
- This Camden SEN school will invest heavily in your development as a specialist SEN Teaching Assistant
- Access to online and in person training through Reeson Education.
- Permanent contracts will be offered to those Teaching Assistant staff who distinguish themselves this year.
- Competitive rates of pay.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%