Teaching Assistant - Special Needs - East London
- Teaching Assistant working with Special Needs
- Successful and friendly SEN School
- Full time / Long term post
- Starting ASAP
- East London
- £80 - £90 per day
- Permanent contract offered after trial period
Do you have experience providing support for pupils, young people or adults with special needs?
Are you someone who takes initiative and can work independently?
Can you commit to working 5 days per week in East London?
Are you a passionate and caring individual and team player?
If you answered yes to the above then this position may be for you!
SEN School based in East London, catering to students aged 11 - 17 with Autism, Learning Difficulties, Speech and Language needs and Physical Disabilities.
Friendly and supportive staff team. The vibe at this School is positive as they believe positivity and happiness of staff is felt by the students.
The Head Teacher has been in post for a number of years and provides a very stable, purposeful leadership.
Regular training offered to all staff such as PECS, Makaton and Team Teach and opportunities for progression available. They are seeking someone who would like to commit to a permanent contract and progress within the School.
Teaching Assistant roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting key pupil on a 1:1 basis in the class
- Providing targeted support outside of the classroom
- Delivering movement breaks, reward time and sensory stimulating play
- Liaise with the Inclusion manager to implement strategies in the child's EHC Plans
- Manage behavioural provision for the pupil
- Working on the child's social/emotional skills
- Accompanying pupil to relevant therapy sessions
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role, please apply now to be put forward for paid trial day.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%