Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant
* London borough of Richmond Upon Thames
* £85 - £100/Day
Reeson Education are looking for Sports Graduate's with a keen interest in delivering sports within primary schools in Richmond upon thames . This may be during breakfast and after school clubs as well as during PE lessons and break - times. The Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant role is due to commence ASAP and the ideal candidate is able to work until the end of the academic year, July 2023.
About The Role:
As a Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, and you will be working on a 1-1 basis with students who demonstrate challenging behaviour. You may also be required to assist teachers going off site to deliver Outdoor Education such as Rock Climbing, Paddle Boarding, sailing etc… as well as play time duties and engaging with children who potentially struggle with confidence and self - esteem
It is desirable if you:
* Have previous experience working with children and / or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and ASC
* Have experience in Sports / Physical Education / Outdoor Education
* Youth / Community work experience
* SEN experience
* Residential support/care worker
* Sports coaching
* Prior mentoring roles
* Teaching / Learning Support Assistance
* Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal wellbeing
To be considered for the role of Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Be able to work and support the needs of emotional, social, and mental health of young children
* Have the desire to take a supporting role in alternative education setting
To apply for this Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant position, please can you send an up-to-date CV or contact Pedro on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%