SEN Teaching Assistant
- North West London
- Small group special needs teaching assistant position
- Full and Part Time Options Available
- Primary Special Needs
The SEN Teaching Assistant Roles:
- Outstanding SEN Schools we have a very high number of SEN Teaching Assistant vacancies in North West London.
- Due to the nature of this multi-school trust we are seeking both day-to-day and long-term options for SEN Teaching Assistant roles.
- Due to the short lead-out time and the desire to secure that highest possible quality of staffing we are in urgent need of both experienced SEN Teaching Assistants and new trainees.
- This role will require feeding, changing and personal care, therefore a background in nursing and/or tube feeding would be useful, however the school create a very encouraging and helpful environment and are willing to offer any training required.
- These fantastic local authority run schools cater for primary aged children with autism and severe learning difficulties.
- They are are currently seeking teaching assistants (previous experience as a Health care assistant will be considered) to work within classes of six to eight children.
- Each child in the class has a personal Education Health-care Plan and strategies, teaching support and access to therapies that help them access the curriculum.
- The student's education is based around a communication themed adapted version of the EYFS framework and low level national curriculum. This is very much focused on social interaction, personal development in all areas including academic, physical and mental
In order to apply for the above SEN Teaching Assistant position all applicants must:
- Be interested in working an an Special Needs School environment
- Attend a face to face interview
- Be willing to undertake personal care tasks
- Have some recent experience of either the education or health-care profession
- Be a good communicator
- Have a positive, friendly, upbeat and proactive approach to working as part of a team
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to complete and Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Be able to provide suitable references
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%