Teaching Assistant - HA2 - Immediate start
Are you a budding teaching assistant interested in working at one of Londons top schools?
Do you have a passion for working with children with ADHD?
Have you worked with children as a nanny or tutor?
Do you aspire to one day be a teacher yourself?
If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a mainstream primary academy in Harrow as a ADHD support teaching assistant.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Pay - £85 - £100 per day
Frequency - Monday to Friday - 8:15am to 3:30pm
About this amazing school:
Work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where every child can thrive, where they believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Undertake your teacher training directly through this fantastic and progressive academy!
Give SEN children the additional care and support they need and make a real difference.
Key Responsibilities of a teaching assistant:
- Providing one-on-one support to the child, helping them to stay engaged and focused in class.
- Implementing strategies to assist the child in managing their ADHD-related challenges and behaviors.
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the child's needs.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build the child's confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring the child's progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans.
Requirements to work as a teaching assistant:
- Experience as a teaching Assistant in supporting children with ADHD is ideal but not essential.
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the child's well-being and academic progress.
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive and progressive pay ranging from £85 to £100 per day
- A supportive and inclusive school environment that values the contributions of every team member.
- Professional development opportunities, including training related to ADHD and special educational needs as well as teacher training opportunities at this esteemed trust.
To apply for this teaching assistant role, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications or alternatively call Reeson Education today on 0203 841 0777 to find out more about this learning support assistant role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%