Teaching Assistant required in NW4
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting children with ADHD?
Do you have a passion for making a positive impact on a child's educational journey?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a mainstream school as a teaching assistant from February 19th 2024.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Pay Range: £85 to £100 per day
About this forward thinking school:
Would you like to work at a school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive learning environment to all children? Where every child can thrive and where they truly believe that with the right support and guidance, every student can reach their full potential.
Make connections for your own future as a young and ambitious teacher.
Key Responsibilities of a teaching assistant:
- Providing one-on-one support to children, helping them to stay engaged and focused in class.
- Implementing strategies to assist the child in managing their ADHD-related challenges and behaviors.
- Collaborating with the class teacher to adapt learning materials and activities to the child's needs.
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to build the child's confidence and self-esteem.
- Monitoring the child's progress and working closely with the school's SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to develop and review individualized support plans.
- Experience as a teaching assistant in supporting children with ADHD is ideal but not essential.
- A compassionate and patient approach to working with children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to the child's well-being and academic progress.
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive pay ranging from £85 to £100 per day
- A supportive and inclusive school environment that values the contributions of every team member.
- Professional development opportunities, including training related to ADHD and special educational needs as well as teacher training opportunities at this esteemed trust.
To apply for the role of teaching assistant, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications or call Reeson on 0203 841 0777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%