Salary: £90 - £100 per day (term time only)
Start Date: ASAP- July 2024
School Hours: 8:30am- 4pm
About the Teaching Assistant role:
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children? Do you have experience in supporting children with social, emotional, and mental health needs?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
This vibrant and inclusive primary school in Enfield are seeking a dedicated and empathetic Teaching Assistant to join either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 starting in January 2024. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting and nurturing the academic as well as the social, emotional, and mental well-being of our students, enabling them to thrive in the final years in Primary School.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work in small groups or on a one to one basis to bridge the attainment gap across literacy and numeracy
- Deliver targeted group interventions to promote social skills, emotional resilience, and well-being.
- Act as a role model for positive behaviour and promote a culture of respect, empathy, and inclusion throughout the school community.
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in either a Primary and/or Secondary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of behaviour management strategies and intervention techniques
- Empathy, patience, and a genuine passion for supporting children's well-being and development
If you are ready to take on this rewarding challenge and help shape the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%