Join the Team - Teaching Assistant Opportunity! NW London
Fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate.
Got a flair for communication and a passion for education?
We're on the lookout for a savvy Teaching Assistant to join one of our fantastic client schools.
Bring your practical wisdom, adaptability, and positive vibes to this dynamic learning environment.
What Schools value in a teaching assistant:
- Your ability to tackle challenges with a touch of common sense.
- Reliabilty and consistency.
- Strong communication skills to connect with students, staff and your dedicated Reeson Consultant who can guide you along the way.
- A genuine interest in fostering a positive and inclusive classroom vibe.
- Relevant experience such as childcare, tuition or special needs assistance.
- Ability to follow basic safeguarding.
What does a Teaching Assistant do?
- Support the teacher in day-to-day activities.
- Bring your practical thinking to enhance the learning experience for gifted children.
- Dive into varied tasks with adaptability and enthusiasm.
- Contribute to creating a classroom where every student can thrive.
- Help the teacher maintain a good standard of behaviour in the classroom.
- Usually a teaching assitant will be assigned to one child in need of additional support.
Ready to make a difference as the worlds best teaching assistant?
Maybe you know someone perfect for this role (We pay £200 for all sucessful referrals)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%