Special Needs Teaching Assistant
* London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
* £80 - £100/Day
Reeson Education are looking for Special Needs Teaching Assistant with a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of children with special educational needs. The Special Needs Teaching Assistant role is due to commence ASAP and the ideal candidate is able to work until the end of the academic year, July 2024.
About the Teaching Assistant Role:
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant You will work closely with experienced teachers, other Teaching Assistants and SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) to provide tailored support, create an inclusive learning environment, and ensure that every child has the opportunity to thrive academically and socially.
It is desirable if the Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience working with children with special educational needs (SEN)
- Residential support/care worker
- Prior mentoring roles
- Teaching / Learning Support Assistance
Responsibilities of the Teaching Assistant:
To be considered for the role of Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work one-on-one or in small groups with students with special educational needs, adapting teaching methods to meet their individual needs.
- Provide emotional and behavioural support to students, promoting their well-being and positive engagement in school activities.
- Foster a safe, inclusive, and nurturing classroom environment where all students feel valued and respected.
Salary is dependent on experience, training and / or qualifications.
To apply for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant position, please can you send an up-to-date CV or contact Rebekkah on 02038410777
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Primary School - Fulham - Hammersmith and Fulham - ASAP start - Full time
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%