Teaching Assistant (SEND)
- Highly popular, independent school based in Kensington
- Fantastic working environment with small classes and lots of support.
- This is an 11 18 girls school.
- Fantastic Headteacher.
- Full time position
- Hugely positive and encouraging environment
About the school looking for a Teaching Assistant:
This is a 11-18 girls schools situated within the heart of Knightsbridge. Class sizes are small ~ normally in the region of 16 girls, although some classes are smaller. There is good provision for a number of pupils who have either mild SpLD or English as a second or additional language. Results at GCSE, AS, and A2 are good and the School has a very good record for Value Added. Pupils often move onto a wide range of respected universities.
Relationships between pupils and Staff are excellent and visitors often remark on the family atmosphere of the School. The attitude of the girls towards one another, and to the Common Good was rated as 'outstanding' in the last Inspection.
The SEN Faculty is well managed by an experienced SENCO and sufficient support is in place to ensure new staff can settle in quickly and feel completely supported in their roles.
Ideally the school will find a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is passionate about working with young people.
- Can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in a positive environment, with a commitment to academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of working with students across the secondary age range.
- Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- a student body who are lively, with good energy.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent learning environment
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this amazing Teaching Assistant post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%