A 2 form entry Primary school located in the Balham area are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a full time basis.
The school are looking for bright, energetic individuals to assist the class teacher in EYFS. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour are crucial
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please apply with your most recent CV below. Due to the high number of applicants, we will be in touch if you're shortlisted for this Teaching Assistant role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%