- 32.5 hours per week
- Term time only (39 weeks)
- Required as soon as possible- Fixed Term Contract -1 Year
A Tooting based primary school are an Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their friendly and committed team.
Your responsibilities would include: -
- Supporting children within a class with additional needs
- Working with the Class teacher, Senco and other support staff to prepare resources and deliver lessons to individuals and small groups
- Having a flexible approach to behaviour management
- Being a positive and solution focused member of the team
- Liaising with Parents and external agencies to support children
In return, the school can offer you the opportunity to: -
- Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
- Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
- Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
- Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
- Support children to grow, develop and reach their full potential
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
- Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant role based in Tooting, please apply below to be considered and shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%