- Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time and long term role
- September start
- Based in Feltham, Hounslow
One of my client schools are looking to appoint an outstanding teaching assistant to work in a KS2 class on a full time and long term basis. This teaching assistant role will be to start in September. The role of a teaching assistant is to provide support to all students within the class to ensure that they are on task and learning at all times.
The ideal teaching assistant will have the following:
- Degree (or the equivalent)
- Recent UK teaching assistant experience
- GCSE Maths and English
- Good behaviour management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and students
The school can offer the successful teaching assistant:
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- On-site car park and excellent public transport links
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to Luke at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%