We are working with a fantastic Primary School in Surrey, that are currently looking to recruit a teaching assistant to start ASAP for the full academic year until July 2020 initially.
The successful candidate will be working under the instructions of the Special Educational Needs Coordinator and Key Stage 1 Teacher, assisting as a General Class Teaching Assistant and 1:1 SEN. You will be expected to work in mainstream classes providing in-class support across the curriculum to students and also monitoring and managing poor behaviour to maintain class control and pupil focus. You will also work on a 1:1 basis with specific students, assisting them with their needs.
We can offer:
- Competitive rates
- Opportunities for contracts
- Teacher training opportunities
- A friendly school and committed team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in a classroom environment
- Relevant teaching assistant qualification (Lv1/2 & 3)
- Has a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Is happy to support children with specific medical needs.
If this Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like it might be something of interest, then please do not hesitate to send through your CV to Luke at Reeson Education today.