Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
- Teaching Assistant required for immediate start
- Successful and friendly SEN School
- South East London
- Based in Lewisham
- Supporting Secondary age
- Special needs including Autism / SLD / PMLD / SLCN
- £80 - £90 per day
This beautiful, diverse and inspiring Secondary School caters to students age 11 - 19 with Special Needs.
They are looking for a skilled and experienced Teaching Assistant to provide whole class support, small group support and 1-1 support where appropriate to their students.
- Secondary to Post 16
- Outstanding Ofsted School
- Students with Autism, Global Delay, Down Syndrom, Speech and Language delay, Physical and Medical needs
- Diverse and friendly school community
- Small classes of 8 students per class average
- Excellent facilities
- School purpose built for SEN - sensory rooms, wheelchair access
- Adapting and working with different groups
- Supporting the class Teacher
- Help deliver activities
- Encouraging students
- Managing behavior
- Differentiating and breaking down the work
- Using PECs and/or Makaton
- Personal care duties may be required
This is an ongoing long term contract starting immediately, based in Lewisham, South East London. Please apply below without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%