Learning Support Assistant / SEN Teaching Assistant
8:30am - 3:30pm
A Primary School based in Clapham are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work one-to-one with a child who has Autism within a Reception class.
The school need someone who:
- is committed to pupils' learning and well-being
- is friendly and can work as part of a team
- has empathy and can understand varying perspectives
- has experience of working with pupils, particularly those with special educational needs, including Autism and Speech and Language communication difficulties
- enjoys working in a culturally diverse community
- has at least NVQ level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
The School can offer you:
- a happy and friendly environment
- enthusiastic children
- a positive, friendly and supportive staff team
- support and training opportunities to develop your full potential
If you are a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant with UK school based experience, please apply below to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%