Are you a graduate wanting to gain experience and training from professionals?
Do you have a passion in working with children with SEN?
An 'Outstanding' graded primary school in Catford, Lewisham with excellent resources and facilities is looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their vibrant team ASAP. This school has a very high standard of teaching and an enriched curriculum. The school have a very strong head teacher and senior leadership team who are committed to the training and development of their staff.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, apply now if interested!
SEN Teaching Assistant Job details:
- Full time, full academic year
- ASAP start- interviews taking place by the school immediately
- Providing both 1:1 and group support to children with SEN including Autism, ADHD etc
- Expert training from experienced staff along and SENCO mentors
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant- Requirements:
- Psychology degree (2:1 desired, but not essential)
- Experience with working with children, particularly those with SEN
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Nurturing and approachable
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant- School details
- Supportive head and senior leadership team
- Continuous professional development provided
- Well resourced and facilitated
Please submit your CV ASAP to be considered and shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%