SEN Teaching Assistant
Richmond Upon Thames
REESON Education is working in partnership with an Ofsted rated 'outstanding' primary school seeking a strong and committed SEN Teaching Assistant to work 121 with a KS2 pupil with autism (ASD).
The successful candidate will be joining a very friendly and successful school with a collaborative team of educators and supportive senior leadership team. The school is looking for someone who is passionate about children's development and has patience and understanding for working with children with SEN.
The SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Working with a boy in a Year 6 class
- The child has verbal autism
- Full time position (8:30am to 4pm daily)
- September start
- Long-term supply role (ongoing temporary contract
- Two form entry primary
- Situated in Merton, south west London
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Popular school in the area
- Excellent school-home relationships
- Well-connected to the local community
- Excellent public transport options
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD experience an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%