A lovely preparatory primary school based in Kingston are looking for a teaching assistant to join them after the October half term. This is a permanent opportunity and a fantastic opportunity to get your foot into this wonderful preparatory school! The school have flexibility for either EYFS or KS2 and may consider hiring more than one candidate.
- Upper KS2 = 8:00am-4:00pm
- EYFS = 10:00am-6:00pm
SUPPORT FOR PUPILS
- Supervise the activities of individual, groups and classes of children with differing needs to ensure their safety and facilitate their educational development, this may include planning and reporting to parents where necessary
- Supervise the activities of whole classes of children with differing needs to ensure their safety and facilitate their educational development
- Provide care, attend to children's personal needs and undertake activities necessary to meet the physical, emotional and educational requirements of individuals, groups and whole classes of children
- Provide simple first aid, when necessary, and take all reasonable measures to ensure health and safety in the classroom and other relevant areas within and outside the school premises
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children in the school.
SUPPORT FOR THE SCHOOL
- Support all school policies including those relating to managing diversity and inclusion, and promoting positive attitudes, values and behaviour
- Maintain successful relationships by treating pupils consistently with respect and consideration
- Assist in the supervision of children outside the classroom including in playgrounds, dining areas or on visits outside the school premises
- Undertake other relevant duties allocated at the discretion of the classroom teacher, headteacher or other designated supervisor
- Support school productions, eg by managing the costumes.
- Attend and support school events including those outside of school hours.
- Assist in the supervision of children outside the classroom including in playgrounds, dining areas or on visits outside the school premises.
If you are looking for a role in EYFS or Upper KS2 and have experience within Primary schools, please apply to be considered and shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.