Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
Long Term Contract
£65-90 per day
Are you looking for more flexibility in your role? Are you keen on supporting pupils with challenging behaviour as a Learning Support Assistant?
Based in the heart of Wandsworth, this school caters for pupils aged 3-11 and supports pupils with challenging behaviour.
The school are seeking a confident and motivated Learning Support Assistant to support pupils across years 3-6. The role is advertised as a long term contract, with views of becoming permanent for the right Learning Support Assistant.
The role as a Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Working 1:1, identify and respond appropriately to challenging individual needs
- Ongoing training and support
- A playful and enthusiastic approach to working with children with a wide range of needs and backgrounds
Why Reeson Education?
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates of pay depending on experience
- Choice of payment method PAYE or Umbrella
- Dedicated consultant for your Borough
- A Compliance consultant to help clear your file for work
- London's Premier Recruitment Agency since 2006
- Honesty, Integrity and Excellence
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.