This lovely Primary School, set in Surrey is seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant to provide high quality care and educational support to an EYFS child. The position will commence ASAP on a full time basis.
This community Primary school caters for children from four to eleven years of age. With spacious classrooms that are light, airy and visually stimulating, as well as a large playground, the school offers a safe, nurturing and enriching learning environment. Located accessibly in Surrey, close to the train station this would be a fantastic role for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Experience of working with children is preferable
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
· Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
· Working with students in KS1 & KS2
· Starting ASAP
· Daily rate from £70- £80 a day (depending on experience)
If you have the skills and experience for this Teaching Assistant role please email your CV today.