A South East London Primary school are looking to appoint a KS1/2 TA to join their team from ASAP as a Teaching Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- Full time-Long term role
- Competitive rates of pay
- South East London
A small successful school based in South East London are looking to appoint an intervention TA to work 1:1 with a pupil. The Head is currently seeking an enthusiastic, proactive teaching assistant to join their team on a full term basis. This school is committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. This role is to start immediately until the end of the academic year and you will be working within the mainstream school supporting the class teacher to create and implement a positive learning environment tailored to the needs of the pupils.
The ideal Teaching Assistant would have:
- A good academic background - degree educated
- An ability to manage groups of children, possessing strong behaviour management skills
- Confidence and previous experience with children
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills - you will assist the teacher in the day to day running of a busy classroom
- Able to support the class teacher and liaise with external agencies regarding the pupils' progress when required
In return the school can offer:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Please apply below for this Teaching Assistant post to be shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%