REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Greenwich, south east London that requires a Teaching Assistant for an ASAP or January start.
The role will be supporting two young boys with ASD (autistic spectrum disorder).
The Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting two boys - one in year 2 and one in year 4
- Both have ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)
- The child in year 2 requires additional support with behaviour and is non-verbal
- The child in year 4 requires additional support with phonics and reading
- Hours: 8:30am to 4pm daily
- Full time
- Term time only
- Daily rate between £65 and £90 per day
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Teaching Assistant role?
- Previous experience supporting SEN within a UK primary school
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.