Year 2 Class Teacher
We are working with a vibrant multi-cultural, two form entry Primary School in Waltham Forest. The school was judged to be 'Good' in all areas by Ofsted in a recent inspection.
The school is on a journey to becoming an 'Outstanding' school. The Senior Leadership Team and the Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Year 2 Class Teacher to join their highly dedicated team in January 2020. The prospective Year 2 Class Teacher should be an ambitious, energetic and outstanding primary practitioner who can demonstrate success in raising pupil attainment and progress.
The Primary School can offer:
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly well-behaved children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Senior Leadership Team
- An abundance of opportunities for professional and career development
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would love to hear from you for this Year 2 Class Teacher role.
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
- Two recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to Nurani @ REESON Education to be shortlisted for this Year 2 Class Teacher role.