*** Year 2 Class Teacher
***January 2020 start
*** Generous PPA time
Our client is a bright and forward thinking primary school located in the desirable London location of Harrow. We are working with the Headteacher and governors to recruit an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher to take on a Year 2 class from January 2020. We are looking for someone that is bright and ambitious who is going to deliver exciting and captivating lessons to the children.
As KS1 teacher within this school you will be part of a dynamic team of teachers that have great relationships with staff and pupils. You'll have the pleasure of working within a modern building equip with high tech classrooms and spacious PPA rooms - making planning as 'stress free' as possible.
Who's right for this role?
- Someone that is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to success
- Someone that demonstrates excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Someone that has the ability to work as part of a team
- Someone that is imaginative, unique and are able to think for themselves
- Someone that has leadership potential
- Someone that delivers fun and exciting lessons
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- A positive learning environment to grow and work in both in your appointed school and across our other schools.
- Access to high quality professional development
- A happy place to work as a Year 2 Teacher
- TRL's are available for experienced teachers
All applicants must be qualified with QTS and a PGCE or Bachelor of Education. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children with all our schools to its imperative you have a valid DBS or willing to obtain one.
If you are interested in this Key Stage 1 role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Luke and Reeson Education asap.