Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role to support children? Do you have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant?
We are currently looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to join one of our outstanding schools in the Hounslow area. The role will involve supporting primary school students who have severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
The school prides themselves in providing the best education experience for their students and works to embrace individuality and nurture learning within a safe and empowering environment.
Role of a SEN Teaching assistant:
- Supporting students in their social, behavioural, and academic development
- As a Teaching Assistant you will work to ensure all safeguarding procedures are met to ensure the safety of the children is not compromised
- Be able to use positive reinforcement when supporting behaviour difficulties
- Help the child to engage in learning activities and manage their behaviour
- Monitor and record the child's progress and report back to the teacher
- Liaise with Parents, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, and other professionals involved in the child's care
- Hours are typically 08:30 - 15:30/09:00 - 16:00
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or Care Assistant is preferred
- Willing to commit to full time hours and working with SEN children
- Personal care experience preferred but not a requirement
- As a Teaching Assistant you'll need to be flexible and open to change when working on different activities
- You will need to have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills to motivate pupils to learn is essential as a Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%