Year 5 Class Teacher
***Year 5 Class Teacher
***March 2020 start
At Reeson Education, we are looking for a passionate Year 5 Class Teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of their energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
This school is an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school based in Chingford, North East London. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself as a teacher by working alongside outstanding teachers. The Headteacher is passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
* A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential
- Collaborative working with the other teachers in KS2
- Exciting CPD opportunities
* Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your pupils without limitations
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
* A teaching related degree
- Prior experience as a Year 5 Class Teacher desirable but not essential
* Minimum of 1 year(s) teaching experience
THE RIGHT YEAR 5 CLASS TEACHER WILL HAVE:
* A detailed knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* Prior experience in UK primary schools
* A highly caring and patient attitude
* The ability to motivate both colleagues and pupils
Potential candidates for this Year 5 Class Teacher role are warmly welcomed to apply. To apply for this role or for further information please contact Nurani at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.